1) Q: What parts of the prints can have color changes?
A: Any part of the print can have color changes, not just the background.
2) Q: Can I only choose colors from your color chart?
A: I’m not limited to the color chart, you can either choose a color from the chart, send me a photo or link to an image, or simply describe the color you are looking for and I can make a preview for you.
3) Q: Does it cost anything extra for color changes?
A: Nope, changing the colors on your prints is free. That is a part of what makes Sweet Melody Designs unique, to match my art to your nursery. And I will edit and make color changes to your prints as many times as it takes to perfectly match what you have in mind. I can also add wording or change the orientation on most of my prints.
4) Q: Do you ever draw new custom art pieces for individuals?
A: Yes, occasionally when I have the extra free time, I draw custom art pieces. There is a fee for having your own art drawn, and you can message me for special requests.
5) Q: Do you sell digital files of your artwork?
A: No, I’m sorry but I don’t sell digital files of my work.
6) Q: What size are prints do you offer?
A: The standard sizes I have available are 5x7 inches, 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, and 13x19 inches. However, if you have an odd size that would fit within one of these size prints, i can adjust the image for you to fit a custom size.