1) Q: What parts of the prints can have color changes?
A: Any part of the print can have color changes, not just the background.
2) Q: Can I only choose colors from your color chart?
A: I’m not limited to the color chart, you can either choose a color from the chart, send me a photo or link to an image, or simply describe the color you are looking for and I can make a preview for you.
3) Q: Does it cost anything extra for color changes?
A: Nope, changing the colors on your prints is free. That is a part of what makes Sweet Melody Designs unique, to match my art to your nursery. And I will edit and make color changes to your prints as many times as it takes to perfectly match what you have in mind. I can also add wording or change the orientation on most of my prints.
4) Q: Do you ever draw new custom art pieces for individuals?
A: Yes, occasionally when I have the extra free time, I draw custom art pieces. There is a fee for having your own art drawn, and you can message me for special requests.
5) Q: Do you sell digital files of your artwork?
A: No, I’m sorry but I don’t sell digital files of my work.
6) Q: What size are prints do you offer?
A: The standard sizes I have available are 5x7 inches, 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, and 13x19 inches. However, if you have an odd size that would fit within one of these size prints, i can adjust the image for you to fit a custom size.
7) Q: What is your return policy?
A: If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please let me know and I will try and correct any problems. If your item is damaged, please contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a replacement if possible.
8) Q: Will there be any taxes or charges on my order?
A: Yes, please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Didn't find your answer? Please contact me with any additional questions here